Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The fascinating mystery of it all

Above all else she was, and no doubt still is, a deeply fascinating person.

Everything about her fascinated me. I had no idea what made her tick, but I was prepared to spend a life time finding out. There seemed no better way to spend a life.

I think part of the reason I still think about her is that I was never cured of my curiousity about her. She was mysterious from the day I met her, grew more mysterious the closer I got and remains mysterious now that she has gone.

So, I guess I shouldn't complain - it seems the mystery I craved will remain forever unsolved, forever a mystery.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're all like that.

I'm reminded of the famous book "Everything Men know about Women". It's a thick book, but all the pages are completely blank.

The moral of the story is ... don't fixate ... at least, not yet.

3 October 2007 at 23:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home