Monday, February 27, 2017

The very best thing ...

The very best thing I can do is nothing at all.

Writing is not "nothing at all", of course. However, these words will not be inflicted upon you. Not by me, anyway.

I am guessing that you have stumbled across this post because you are curious to know how I am. If so, then I thank you for your curiousity - I am fine, really.

There are no words that I could write that would convince you that I am over you, so I will not try. In any case, it is not true.

I once said to you that I thought you were the most wonderful person in the world. I never did get to know you well enough to be convinced otherwise.

It comes down to this: I hope that one day you will decide to contact me to say hello.

Unlikely, I know, but there is little harm whispering a wish into the breeze.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Local Malcontent said...

One year-plus later, have you heard anything from her, Jon?

Take good care, friend~

17 April 2018 at 03:49  
Blogger Jon Seymour said...

Hello again, Ron. No, I haven't, but then it was just a wish whispered into the breeze, so no expectations missed, no hopes dashed.

Hope all is good in your world.

18 April 2018 at 08:41  
Blogger The Local Malcontent said...

Pretty much all is good in my world, Jon, Thanks for asking~!

And man, I want you to know that I still pray for you and your world, for your happiness, for your calm satisfaction too, but also for you to receive some word, some message from your True Love.

I have always been in your corner, Jon, matching your wishes for yourself; and praying that you get the response you so hope for, my friend.
Regardless of our differences in political opinion, I only wish you the very best in Life,, in Love, and I pledge to you, ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP YOU, count on me buddy.

It has always been a most interesting correspondence with you, Jon, NOW FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS~
and I do mean it, I will certainly help you, any way I can, because of such~ Just ask.

22 April 2018 at 04:38  
Blogger Jon Seymour said...

Ron,

Thanks for your thoughts. I am at peace with the situation as it is now and as it will be in the future: As I have said in the past: she is not my friend, she is not my enemy, she is not the one, though I some times equivocate about the last.

Yes, our correspondence has been interesting. As you say, it is remarkable that we have made a connection across the oceans and land masses that separate us physically, culturally and politically, but I thank you for your interest and your concern.

jon.


22 April 2018 at 17:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home