Monday, February 27, 2017

The very best thing ...

The very best thing I can do is nothing at all.

Writing is not "nothing at all", of course. However, these words will not be inflicted upon you. Not by me, anyway.

I am guessing that you have stumbled across this post because you are curious to know how I am. If so, then I thank you for your curiousity - I am fine, really.

There are no words that I could write that would convince you that I am over you, so I will not try. In any case, it is not true.

I once said to you that I thought you were the most wonderful person in the world. I never did get to know you well enough to be convinced otherwise.

It comes down to this: I hope that one day you will decide to contact me to say hello.

Unlikely, I know, but there is little harm whispering a wish into the breeze.

1 Comments:

Blogger Κινητοί Τοίχοι - Movable Walls said...

Hello friend,
May I ask you for a favor? I am currently trying to generate a little more traffic for the blog through which I promote the products of my company. I would appreciate your visiting my blog from time to time, even if you have no interest in my products, as this is likely to boost visibility and provide better ranking of my blog in Google search. Cordial thanks.

20 May 2017 at 13:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home